Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Dedication from Brad Olson

We are so honored to announce that this book will be dedicated to Leslie Olson.  She was an amazing woman who touched the lives of so many others.  Sadly, she lost her battle with Ovarian Cancer last summer.  Below is a dedication from her wonderful husband of 28 years, Brad Olson.


My wife Leslie was the Love of my life! Her love for God and for her family
was such an encouragement to me. I loved going with her to church or parties
and just watch how she lit up the room. People would gravitate to her
because they knew they would leave feeling encouraged and loved. Leslie
would look at you and be able to discern how you felt. I used to pray that
people would be having a good day because she would feel how the others felt
and when she grew sick this took a lot out of her. I thank God for the 30+
years I knew her and our 28 years of marriage. We celebrated our 28th
anniversary 8 days before she went to be with the Lord. She stated then that
she was going to be with God helping him prepare the feast. She is the one
who is making the burnt cream! I Love and miss you my sweet lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment